Are you an experienced career Paraplanner? Are you looking for a role with:-
- Ongoing, training and support
- Opportunities for professional development
- Abundance of work available – high level of business growth
- Excellent business & team culture
- Flexible working arrangements – work from our office on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, or remotely as a Contractor.
- Maintain work/life balance!!
SMSF Paraplanners provide fast, accurate, compliance focused paraplanning services delivered by technical experts. We currently prepare Statement of Advice documents for many Financial Advisers across a range of both boutique and large licensees. All of this is done with the emphasis on high quality Advice documents being at the heart of our philosophy.
We are specialists in Self Managed Superannuation Fund strategies, however offer SOA documents in all areas of Financial Planning.
We have experienced extraordinary business growth over the last 12 months and 2016 is shaping up to continue to grow from strength to strength. As such we have an abundance of work so welcome applications at any time from experienced Paraplanners to join our team for the following positions:
Senior Paraplanners – all aspects of preparing high quality compliant Statement of Advice documents *
Compliance Officer/vetter to internally vet all our SOAs before they are submitted to our clients.
As the successful applicant for either role you will have:-
- RG146 as a minimum qualification
- Demonstrated paraplanning experience – minimum 4 years preferred
- AMP and/or Hillross experience. This is ESSENTIAL -please note your resume will not be considered without this experience
- Proficiency in the use of Coin software
- Up-to-date and well developed technical knowledge of financial services & Australian superannuation legislation.
In addition, successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualities:-
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!!!
- Strategic problem solver
- Superior technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline focussed, excellent time management skills
We have some degree of flexibility around the working arrangements:-
- Employee, 40 hours – based in our Sunshine Coast office. Immediate start.
- Contractor – minimum 20 hours/week, flexible hours, ideal for experienced candidates. Immediate start.
If this sounds like you, we want you!
Please complete the first round interview questions below in your own words and submit with your CV and cover letter to our Operations Manager, Cathy Young.
For further information about the role please feel free to contact Cathy on 0408 371 300 or via email: email@example.com
First round interview questions